Random design #2: 2017-2022 Ibishu Pessima

Discussion in 'Videos, Screenshots and other Artwork' started by ur boi ivan, Apr 11, 2021.

1. ur boi ivan

ur boi ivan
    Expand Collapse

Hello guys!
    I have designed another car for BeamNG. It's my interpretation of how the Japanese mid-size sedan would look like in the modern world. You can probably see some design elements from Toyota, Honda and Nissan. Powertrains I imagined include a 2.5L 205hp NA i4 with a 9 speed automatic transmission, a 212hp combined 2.0L hybrid with a CVT, a flagship 258hp 2.0L turbocharged i4 with a 9 speed automatic, and a performance 355hp 2.4L turbocharged i4 with the same 9AT in other models. AWD is available for the 2.5L engine while an advanced center-diff-equipping AWD optimized for performance is standard for the 2.4L turbo engine.
    Ibishu offers 4 trim levels for the Pessima: A base trim "LX", a hybrid trim "HX", a mid-range "ZX", and a top-of-the-line, Ibishu race track tested performance trim "GTz".
    All pessimas are equipped with advanced safety features such as AEB and ACC. While consumers can opt for lane keep assist for the LX and HX trim levels, the feature is standard for ZX and GTz trims.
    I'm just making stuff up lol, I hope yall like it!

Attached Files:

• b1.jpg
    • b2.jpg
    • b3.jpg
    • b4.jpg
    • b5.jpg
    • b6.jpg
    • Like Like x 3
  2. SuperShep1

SuperShep1
    Expand Collapse

you finished it! good job

• Like Like x 1
  3. ur boi ivan

ur boi ivan
    Expand Collapse

updated

Attached Files:

• b7.jpg
  4. Franz027

Franz027
    Expand Collapse

Noice ^_^

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice