1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.32 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

Random 0x00000001 crash

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by Ferraz, Feb 16, 2020.

1. Ferraz

Ferraz
    Expand Collapse

Hello everyone :)

I'm posting this topic to ask some help about an issue I have with BeamNG since the time I built my current config (available in my signature).

I have random 0x00000001 errors happening to me. It is very random. Today it does it two time : one time while I was having fun on the Italy map with AI and in a moutain climbing scenario.

I noticed that I have the same problem with all my mods disabled. Sometimes (a few weeks ago) I was stuck and the game was crashing much earlier (before the end of any map loading procedure, always with the same error code) to resolve this problem I had to clean the texture cache...

I have this kind of problem on this game only. Others titles such as Euro Truck Simulator 2, Planet Coaster and many others are working like a charm. I don't have any stability troubles with apps or Windows in general...

Here's what I tried to do:
    -Temperatures checked. Okay with my CPU and my GPU. Never over 50°
    - Voltages are okay too
    - Many drivers version checked, no major changes. And all my drivers are up to date
    - Windows is up to date too
    - Reinstalled the game and checked the game integrity
    - I ran an OCCT test (stress test) on my PC about 4 hours and everything was okay.
    - I ran multiples memtest sessions and I never had any error

I can play the game but it's kinda annoying to have a such random error ^^'

I also checked if I have some errors logs related to the BeamNG app or the GPU driver core in the Windows event viewer but well... Nothing...

Thank you very much for your help :)

2. Nadeox1

Nadeox1
    Expand Collapse
    Spinning Cube
    BeamNG Team

Check if this happens in Safe Mode too please (Launcher > Support Tools)
    If any of your components if overclocked, please check with all of them reverted to stock too.

3. KennyWah

KennyWah
    Expand Collapse

are you on West Coast USA? or any map? Me and my friend can't seem to run West Coast USA for more then about 1-2 minutes before the game hard crashes.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Ferraz

Ferraz
    Expand Collapse

Hello ! Thanks for your replies.

I'll try to run Beamng in safe mode the next days. I haven't thought about this

Well. It happened to me only once the West Coast USA but this problem happens most of time on the official italy map in my case

5. Ferraz

Ferraz
    Expand Collapse

Hello everyone. I'm bumping this topic just to give you some news about my issue. I think i've resolved my problem...

Before I was having at least an error per day (and sometimes more) and now I just had one error with this bugcheck code in almost one week :)

Here's what I did and that might had resolved my problem:

1) I removed many mods. I've only kept the most used mods (going from 88 mods to 20 mods)

2) I've cleaned all my user data (cleaning the My Documents\BeamNG.drive folder taking care to save some mods that does not come from the repo)

3) Having a Radeon AMD GPU I removed some options as shown below:
    RadeonSoftware_MgoHG6Iolo.png

RadeonSoftware_5Vk0SmKWJg.png

RadeonSoftware_RTNF8vtaL8.png

• Informative Informative x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice