Racing Championship 4 - Team Setup

Discussion in '#BeamNG Racing Championship' started by BombBoy4, Dec 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ai'Torror

Ai'Torror
    Expand Collapse
    BeamNG Team

Okay, so now how does the scoring system work?
    (I have to calculate if it is even worth going for the -15%)

2. DriftinCovet1987

DriftinCovet1987
    Expand Collapse

Whoops, I forgot to mention it, but the reason why I'm allowing these two exemptions from the general rulebook is because of the parts available to use in-game.

*The Hopper has no RWD transfer case, and since it is quite top-heavy and/or underpowered, I think that it would be completely fine if the general 2WD-only rule was bent slightly for this vehicle.
    *The Moonhawk has a 99-horsepower gap between the 4-barrel-carb 378 and the Stage-1-supercharged 378 (197 to 296), which is a really hard gap to work with. That means that it would have little chance of competing with the Barstow/800 if I were to limit it to its four-barrel carbs, so the Stage 1 supercharger is allowed to be used on the Moonhawk (even though it extends the rulebook limit for C Class by 36 horsepower).

@Ai'Torror, I believe that the scoring system works something like this:

Since Weight Class 1 vehicles will have less power than an equivalent Weight Class 2/3/4/5 vehicle, it is given a 15% deduction in lap time by @BombBoy4. However, while that may work for the Miramar, I doubt it would work for the Covet, as that thing is a monster in autocross. A Class B Covet would likely come close to (if not possibly beat) a Class B Sunburst/Pessima/200BX/etc. It has stupendously-good handling, which counters its obvious lack in immediate acceleration. It would make sense for the Pigeon/T-Series, as those are so, so slow...but for the Covet, I think that even a 6% deduction might be too much of an advantage for it.

#22 DriftinCovet1987, Dec 31, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2017
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. BombBoy4

BombBoy4
    Expand Collapse

When scoring the final total (after averaged team scores), I will add/subtract that percentage of your score because of the advantage or disadvantage.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. KaiserimnopYT

KaiserimnopYT
    Expand Collapse

class 6
    a
    wait where im supposed to upload video ???

5. BombBoy4

BombBoy4
    Expand Collapse

In the thread..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice