1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.32 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

Questions about Spinners.

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by legomiku, Jul 6, 2021.

1. legomiku

legomiku
    Expand Collapse

1st question: I keep seeing Beamng car destruction videos showing a spinner connected to a wall via the node grabber, but I cant seem to nail this correctly, any help?

2nd question: In another destruction video, I see the spinners intermeshed, kind of like gears, and spinning without hitting each other, how can I sync them up like that?

2. Mullayho

Mullayho
    Expand Collapse

I've seen maps that spawn objects like spinners once you load in them in freeroam, maybe the ones you've seen in walls have to do with that. As for the second question you could put the spinners at the apropiate fase angle, then pause the game, start both of them, and then unpause. That way both start at the right angle and should have the same velocity at all times, so yeah syncroniced.

3. Agent_Y

Agent_Y
    Expand Collapse
    Jbeam/QA support
    BeamNG Team

Yeah that's probably a feature on some maps rather than manual spawning

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice