Question about GTA 4

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by Dc5R, Aug 25, 2015.

1. Dc5R

Dc5R
    Expand Collapse

So i was flying to Happiness Island , and i landed on the feet of the statue . I passed through the door that says ' No Hidden Content This Way" , climbed up the ladder and there was literally a beating heart . Like What ? If anyone has a clue on what is this , please tell me .

2. direct_UA

direct_UA
    Expand Collapse

Thats an easter egg, also this statue has face of Hillary Clinton and its got a cup instead of torch

3. Dc5R

Dc5R
    Expand Collapse

Another question : Insanegaz seems to have every car , no matter how rare it is . Does he use a trainer or something ?

4. TheFastRacer

TheFastRacer
    Expand Collapse

I saw that too. It's disguting lol!

5. direct_UA

direct_UA
    Expand Collapse

Its Simple Natve Trainer

6. Insanegaz

Insanegaz
    Expand Collapse

They are all mods from around the web most of my videos have links to them unless links have been removed as they are quite old now.

7. Dc5R

Dc5R
    Expand Collapse

No , i mean the trainer . Thanks anyway . I dont want to mess my game with different cars with different styles or anything . That's why I prefer original cars .

- - - Updated - - -

Is the myth about the Sprunk factory near the bridge I think is haunted true ? I am a scaredycat :p
    Also ratman and other urban legends ? And what was littlelacysurprisepageant a real website before it was owned by the LCPD ?

8. direct_UA

direct_UA
    Expand Collapse

It's true, but its not a ghost just angry man

9. TheAdmiester

TheAdmiester
    Expand Collapse

The factory ghost myth is actually a mistake.

Basically, when people were in the factory with subtitles enabled and fired a weapon, they'd see stuff like "get out of here" or "leave now". It turns out they were just alerting the bouncer of a nearby strip club but thought it was a ghost in the factory.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice