PS5 DualSense Support

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by Novakid, Jan 10, 2021.

1. Novakid

Novakid
    Expand Collapse

The PS5 DualSense controller would be super fun with proper native gyro support and haptics. I play currently with no rumble, etc, but I think the game would feel much more substantial with some DualSense support.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. SKB

SKB
    Expand Collapse

I wonder if you can configure FFB using the different triggers, see if that works.

3. FordKing

FordKing
    Expand Collapse

Wait u got a PS5?

4. Novakid

Novakid
    Expand Collapse

It didn't, vibrations don't work either.

Nah, still trying to snatch one up, bought a controller in the meantime so I'm using it to game on.

5. Dr. Death

Dr. Death
    Expand Collapse

Not exactly unobtanium, its not easy to get one but its been out for a few weeks.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. IonicOwl

IonicOwl
    Expand Collapse

Does BeamNG even send force feedback data for throttle/brake/clutch pedals? If it doesn't then the haptic triggers probably won't be of much use.

7. Dr. Death

Dr. Death
    Expand Collapse

Yes but i think games have to code special support for each individual device, at least from what i check in driving games that's how i understand it. Its the main issue why very old games cant work out of the box with modern high fidelity direct drive wheels, the game has to do the compatibility work and the appropiate force to be sent to the wheel in X context.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice