1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.32 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

Problem with game fluency

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by Ghostv13, Sep 16, 2017.

1. Ghostv13

Ghostv13
    Expand Collapse

Hello, I have a better laptop for the past few days and I have a problem with the smoothness of the game despite the stronger components
    Specification is
    AMD A8-7410, 2.5GHz
    - four cores, four threads
    AMD Radeon R7 M440 4GB VRAM
    8GB DDR3 RAM
    FPS is now 50 after 20 and after switching to another vehicle already does not grow above 30fps and despite setting the graphics card for a dedicated game read only integrated help please because I'm helpless, everything set to high performance

2. BombBoy4

BombBoy4
    Expand Collapse

It's probably overheating, could you show a picture of HWMonitor? That way I can see temperatures.

3. Ghostv13

Ghostv13
    Expand Collapse

It's not overheating because GTA V is on the settings of the medium and the world of warships is high and it's okey what tera noticed the game or just the card integrated and memorize this 1GB card and not dedicated 4 gb rather it's fault game

4. thomatoes50

thomatoes50
    Expand Collapse
    BeamNG Team

5. monobrau

monobrau
    Expand Collapse

Try going fullscreen. I had that issue on an 8 core amd cpu. It would lag in windowed and borderless.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice