Power Sun/Moonroofs

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by Kasir, Feb 3, 2020.

1. Kasir

Kasir
    Expand Collapse

I think this would be a cool mechanic for cars that have them and maybe they could be added to existing cars. I'd especially like to see it on the SBR, with the glass spanning across most of the roof. The first problem with this that probably comes to your mind is what would they open with, but I thought of that too, and my most reasonable ideas were ALT B or ALT O. O is used to open tailgates, so ALT O makes sense and it isn't used for anything I can think of. B is used for nitrous, but it's only optional but even if you do have both, it shouldn't be an issue. I figure that if there is technology to open components and mods that open even more components (like the Satsuma 210), it shouldn't be too hard to implement without too much jbeam modification. Then again I'm no modder so this may be jbeam hell for the game and the devs :p

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. IAchievedBacon

IAchievedBacon
    Expand Collapse

There are sun/moonroofs already. Making them open would be the definition of hell times ten.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Kasir

Kasir
    Expand Collapse

Even having them go over the roof instead of under?

4. IAchievedBacon

IAchievedBacon
    Expand Collapse

Oh yeah. Something as simple as that is a jbeam nightmare. Hell realistic convertibles like the one @Blijo is working on for the Fintray is very difficult to perfect.

• Informative Informative x 3
  5. Kasir

Kasir
    Expand Collapse

Yikes. That's unfortunate.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice