Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Land' started by Nekkit, May 16, 2020.
Vinh is still working on it tho.
I love this car. Thank you mate
You are a good man, thank you
Heh, i guess something good did come after all from those "bad people" uploading it somewhere else! This mod is awesome!
Few people complaining about this mod and others praising it so I thought I'd leave my review on it here.
- Well, it's a Porsche 944 and has several configs for turbo and Series 2 versions etc!
- Model looks good and interior is detailed pretty well
That's about as far as it gets.....
- Loads of parts unable to be removed even though it lets you remove them in the configuration parts area. These items include plastic door panels, the rear quarter windows, rear lights and boot spoiler.
- Rear window is unbreakable on the trunk so pretty annoying in a crash and cannot be removed.
- The damage model is questionable to say the least, loads of spikes in places, mainly front and rear.
- Lack of aftermarket customisation and no special skins like adding the "944 Turbo" vinyls down the side or a replica of the ones Clarkson used on Top Gear such as the Rambulance and the £1500 RWD sports car challenge is Series 13 that Clarkson used as a rally car lol. Could've also done the 944 Turbo they did on Wheeler Dealers.
it can be, just search a bit, it should be in the trunk slot.
im aware of that but it is the final version of the mod, i dont really want to work on it anymore
Spoiler is part of the boot (trunk) and only way to remove is to remove the trunk. You can add a spoiler onto the trunk ontop of the spoiler it already has. I've seeen 944's stripped down at breakers yards so I know what they look like lol
This mod is amazing buut... I have a lot of oversteer issues even on AWD and I checked if the front differential is working too but it's not even when I added it (rally config doesn't have front differential working too)
It would happen at some point anyways. Russian mod sites are relentless.
I think we should hire Jason Genova to do a piss raid on them.
Best Porsche mod I've seen so far... Just gonna go wait on the 718 Spyder mod now...
Idk if someone has mentioned it but on the gauges it says im going 100kmh but im going like 52 khm?
--- Post updated ---
He has said several times that this is the final version
I'm low-key shocked how ignorant some people are on here. Read prior posts. Read the first post. Most questions can be answered by looking back.
Cool mod, but I don't like how its basically a body swap of the 200bx.
And you should've named the people who stole your mod, so they get banned, and will have to make another account in order to steal other peoples work. Or the moderators or admins can lock the repository, and mod forum, only to be accessed by those who own the game.
And those who steal mods and get banned? Will have to rebuy the game to use this forum properly again.
People complain and complain about people stealing mods and reuploading them, but nobody does anything against it. What's the point of adding "Do not reupload my mod" to your post when some asshat will do it anyway, without the fear of being banned or caught in the act?
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU , I own this car in real life and would love to drive it here. Thank you
- redacted -