Paysafecard Giveaway (not much)

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic' started by dragcartv, Jul 11, 2015.

1. dragcartv

dragcartv
    Expand Collapse

Hey,
    just a little giveaway.
    I found an old Paysafecard with a remaining credit of 3,13€ / 3,50$ / 2,25£, whatever the money is convertible, so everyone can use in his currency. (i know it's not much, but better than nothing, lol :D)
    I don't have any usage for the card anymore, so i decided to giveaway the money, just for fun.

Rules to win:
    Reply to this thread with any reason why you want the psc.
    The best answer wins.
    That's it!

Good luck! ;D

2. SixSixSevenSeven

SixSixSevenSeven
    Expand Collapse

I really want a bottle of Dr Pepper. I feel it will make my life change for the better, and could make others better in the long run as well. Bear with me, it'll be worth it.
    I want a bottle of carbonated soft drink with a rather unique flavour to highlight how England is the land of opportunities after we have substituted the artificial sugars of the American drink with real ones.
    I am positive that if people see me drinking it, I will encourage them to never give up and live life to the fullest.
    If I do in fact secure funds to purchase a Dr pepper, I will notify you all. I may even do some charity work with it as welldisclaimer: I will not
    I know this may be alot to chew on right now, but lets put this into perspective. If you donated £2.25, and 99999 other people also donated £2.25, I would have £225000 with which I could buy 174418 bottles of Dr pepper and still have some change for the charity box at the till.
    We can change, and mark a milestone in crowdfunding history if this campaign goes through.

3. NistingurA

NistingurA
    Expand Collapse

I want it because then I can buy gems for clash of clans

4. crashmaster

crashmaster
    Expand Collapse

you could go on some bundle sites like bundle stars or humble bundle and get lots of game. or g2a.com which i never tried but when ill get a chance i will.
    3$ is enough to get 2 humble bundle with the minimum requirements.

Or i could try to trade it for pens and then paper and then a bag and then a fan and then some other stuff and i could end up like that other guy who ended up with a huge house. Ill go contact some friends to see what they have to trade. :cool:

5. Funky7Monkey

Funky7Monkey
    Expand Collapse

It would go towards my GTA V fund.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice