1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.30 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

1. mr scania33

mr scania33
    Expand Collapse

Hi,

I've always been playing Beam ng on 8GB of ram. But ever since V 0.17 I've been running out. I often get a message saying "3Mbi were requested but failed(crash)"(something along those lines). Especially for maps (Italy and WCUSA). once I restart my PC all is back to normal. For example to open Italy map: Restart PC, open nothing, open beam, go straight to Italy map, Little RAM remaining (about 1 Gig(this is all used on the vehicles themselves)

If you have a solution, Great. I've already brought my mod count down from 100 to 20

Thanks to the BeamNG drive team who have brought me a thousand hours of unforgettable fun.

2. Nadeox1

Nadeox1
    Expand Collapse
    Spinning Cube
    BeamNG Team

How much RAM do you have available before launching the game?
    If not much, you should consider closing all the unnecessary programs that may be open in background first.

Also you should check if this happens consistently in Safe Mode too, as it could be related to mods doing odd stuff.
    Also, if you ever touched the 'Virtual Memory settings in Windows, I'd advice keeping those to their default (ie. system managed size)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice