open yo door!!

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by bradlylewis22, Oct 18, 2020.

1. bradlylewis22

bradlylewis22
    Expand Collapse

you should be able to open your doors/hood/trunk without removing them, sometimes i just want to see the details of my car without removing stuff + its more realistic

2. General S'mores

General S'mores
    Expand Collapse

I do remember a few of the official cars having this option (the trailers still have that I believe), and a few other mods trying this so it isn't impossible.

Although I don't think you really need to push the emphasis on "muh realism" that you've mentioned in your other threads, it is realism-based but you can't be expecting a 1:1, perfectly accurate life simulator with cars

• Agree Agree x 4
  3. ManfredE3

ManfredE3
    Expand Collapse

It's only cargo doors/pickup tailgates. Not any hoods/trunks/doors. Personally I like how Forza does this, I'd love to see implementation like that. Seeing how poorly detailed many Beam interiors are though...

4. General S'mores

General S'mores
    Expand Collapse

I get what you were saying here, although a tailgate is pretty much a trunk so its technically the only trunk for a (official) car that can be opened in-game.

5. bradlylewis22

bradlylewis22
    Expand Collapse

EXACTLY THANKYOU!!!

6. General S'mores

General S'mores
    Expand Collapse

You do realize he wasn't 100% on board with the idea? Literally his last sentence gives an opposition to it by saying the interiors aren't detailed very well currently, and as a result probably wouldn't be the most useful of implementation as of now.

7. bradlylewis22

bradlylewis22
    Expand Collapse

dident see that last bit...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice