WIP Oldsfullsize Crazy Swaps

Discussion in 'Mods and Skins' started by Ezo, Aug 23, 2017.

?

Of topic but anyways: Name for the wagon in the pack:

1. #WTFGON!

7 vote(s)
    14.3%
  2. #SWAGON

42 vote(s)
    85.7%
  1. Ezo

Ezo
    Expand Collapse

Well, This is a thread for the ideas and suggestions related to the SwapPack (for everyone wondering i will leave the #WTFGON config in the pack, and yes i changed the name of my #SWAGON again)

So whats is implemented:
    Ibishu Pessima '96: 1.8 SOCH, 2.0 DOCH, And the V6
    Legran's i4 (all of them) and legran V6 (idk if is two v6 or only one, but if it is two its here)
    Miramar's 1.6 soch, 1.6 doch, and 1.9 racing
    IBISHU PIGEON 600cc engine
    SBR4's 2.0 and 2.5 F4 engines, aswell as the turbos
    Bolide V8s (racing and normal)
    Hopper's 4.0L i6

Planned:
    Hamster wheel with a hamster :p
    Nissan RB-series
    Toyota 2jz-GTE/GE
    An I4 toyota engine (from schumacher's toyota, i will ask permission later)
    200BX engine
    Covet's too
    Sunburst I4s (both 1.8 and 2.0)
    Moonhawk and barstow ones
    well, what y'all come with

For suggestions:
    Name of the engine
    Link of the mod that it is in/or the engine mod link itself

If it doesnt has a link for the mod (if it is a easy-to-find mod i can as permission for the author and add, but please leave the link ;) ), or if the engine doesnt actually exists in beamng community, i cant add :)

Pics:
    Sorry for them being a little bit old, i will post more soon (i need to take the pics first :) )

Later on i add more pics :)

• Like Like x 1
  2. AM-DB9

AM-DB9
    Expand Collapse

#Swagon with functional Wheel and Hamster should be your top priority. I would love that, Crazy Russian Hacker would love that, everyone would love that! Wait, maybe Vegans and Environmentalists won't like it if you drive too many miles and work the hamster to death in the process. Maybe implementing a donkey-based powerplant would come handy for long hauls, where the hamster may not perform at its best. Perfect formula! Donkey for the autoroute and hamster for the commute.
    Don't forget to set appropriate fuel tanks for these exclusive versions!

Disclaimer: this is not a serious post and it's not intended to be offensive to anyone. No hamster or donkey was killed or mistreated in the making of this post. The OP may decide what parts of this message are to be taken seriously, with the obvious exception of what does not directly concern his/her mod. If your're reading this sentence, be advised that the disclaimer has already ended and you should be making a better use of your time.

Except, I think a Ludicrous Hamster Swagon should be in this package. And with the new sound system, "appropriate" sounds should be provided.

3. Ezo

Ezo
    Expand Collapse

Well, i guess that the fuel tank ould be a Sunflower seed tank
    And donkeys are too big for the engine bay :p But maybe a body-builder hamster would do the long mileage trips :p
    Serious: Im trying to find a good hamster/hamster wheel for it

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice