1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.30 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

Node Grabber

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by Straubz, Jan 16, 2021.

1. Straubz

Straubz
    Expand Collapse

Is it possible to set the node grabber to a constant force rather than one that scales with the length of it? i know its possible to scale it with the mouse wheel but the force reduce the closer you get to where you set the second point.

2. rob_01

rob_01
    Expand Collapse

On a side note is there a way to increase force, even if i have to go into a game file to increase a value?

3. Straubz

Straubz
    Expand Collapse

you can hold the Crtl key and scroll the mouse wheel to increase/decrease the force

4. rob_01

rob_01
    Expand Collapse

Ye i know that but there are still some objects and vehicles that are to heavy to move even at full power like tasticola semi to get high enough to get offroad truks under. Like increase to 50t to lift the heavier vehicles( as i find node grabber easier than setting it up in world editor)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice