1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.30 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

No Texture on the Roamer's glass and gauges... Even in Safe Mode...

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by JK_S60R, Feb 7, 2019.

1. JK_S60R

JK_S60R
    Expand Collapse

So, not a huge deal, but it's bugging me out, since it even happens in safe mode with no mods enabled...

I was concerned it was mods, cuz it also happened to the Barstow, but that was horrible, because the whole interior was ''NO TEXTURES'', that fixed itself in Safe Mode, then the Covet had ''NO TEXTURES'' on the gauges... Again, fixed in Safe Mode... So those two are straight enough, I'ma just sort through my many mods, and find the culprit to those two... But one thing that DIDN'T fix itself in Safe Mode is the Roamer... I was like ''Ok, let's try safe mode and check the three of them...'' Roamer had missing glass textures, tho still being able to see through them, and broken glass textures are there, and again, missing gauge textures... I go in Safe Mode, the Barstow and Covet are clean (like stated before), but I'm shocked at the Roamer NOT BEING FIXED... Thus now I'm writing this thread...

What can I do about this? (Screenie is somewhere down..)

Edit1: Even more weird is the fact that the Integrity Check didn't reveal ANY ISSUE... :/

Attached Files:

• why.jpg
  2. Sithhy™

Sithhy™
    Expand Collapse

Did you press Clear Cache? It should fix the texture problem(s)

3. Nadeox1

Nadeox1
    Expand Collapse
    Spinning Cube
    BeamNG Team

For textures issues, you need to do, in this order:
    1. Disable the mods
    2. Press Clear Cache in the launcher (to remove all broken material files)
    3. Launch the game (with all mods still disabled)
    If you enable the broken mod that did that, the issue will occur again.

4. JK_S60R

JK_S60R
    Expand Collapse

To @Sithhy™ , that was the first thing I did, but that on it's own didn't do justice...

Tho @Nadeox1 's tactic worked like a charm, textures were back in order... So thanks to Nade!

Also, to try and prevent a possible return of that issue, I deleted around 35-40% of my installed mods, mainly the ones that I can easily live without or I haven't used in ages...

Thanks again! :D

5. Chance Barber

Chance Barber
    Expand Collapse

Did you figure out which mod caused this issue? I haven't.

6. JK_S60R

JK_S60R
    Expand Collapse

I actually couldn't find the culprit, but it hasn't happened with anything else since...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice