Solved No engine sounds in some cars

Discussion in 'Mod Support' started by KubeQ, Aug 24, 2021.

1. KubeQ

KubeQ
    Expand Collapse

Why i don't have the engine sound in toyota ae86, mazda rx7. I tried reinstalling the mods multiple times and nothing.

2. Thomas A-N

Thomas A-N
    Expand Collapse

The sounds are likely the old ones, which have been removed in the new BeamNG update.

3. MatGamerPL299

MatGamerPL299
    Expand Collapse

these mods are most likely outdated. Unfortunely I doubt there will be any update for them, as the creator of the rx7 wasn't active for a long time (and I don't really know about the situation with ae86, but it also was updated very long time ago)

4. integrafuccboy

integrafuccboy
    Expand Collapse

if you go into the files of the rx7 the sounds are in there you just have to pull them from the folder or move them to another folder i cant remember. but you can get the sound for it!

5. Nightstranger

Nightstranger
    Expand Collapse

Hello, everyone.
    I just installed the Hellhopper 1.10 mod, but whenever I drive it, there's no engine sound. I can hear all the other sounds, like gear changing, brake sounds, crashes, even the wind whistling past at high speeds, but no engine sound whatsoever. Does anyone know what could be the matter and how to solve this?
    Thank you.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice