Night in the WOOOOOOOODS!

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by JayPlaysBeamNG, Sep 24, 2017.

1. JayPlaysBeamNG

JayPlaysBeamNG
    Expand Collapse

I don't have the game, but I'm in the fanbase after watching Jacksepticeye play it.

2. MisterKenneth

MisterKenneth
    Expand Collapse

I'm interested in checking it out, and I have it on my Steam wishlist. It looks like a good game with an interesting story line. I don't know why, but after watching some videos about it, I thought the characters dialogue and interactions made me feel like they were talking to each other like real people. Sometimes they're having a good time and cracking jokes, then they're talking about their personal demons and the many issues in their lives.

I just hope that the fan base doesn't get it ruined like some other infamous games. There will be a cringy side, as it is unavoidable for a fandom to not have one, I just hope they remain a quiet minority that doesn't turn people against the game. So far to me anyway it looks like it's holding up.

Gregg rulz ok

3. MisterKenneth

MisterKenneth
    Expand Collapse

Well, I got the game while the Steam Halloween sale was on. So far I've also completed Chapter One. The game got a couple laughs out of me too.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice