need help with my mod

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by theboat, May 8, 2022.

1. theboat

theboat
    Expand Collapse

I just created a 3d model of the car in the blender, I made folders and files .jbeam, .pc, and so I put the archive in ways and entered the game, when I want to load the car it gives me only an empty road does not exist,
    I will leave the archive below, I hope someone will take a look and tell me where I am wrong primera3.png primera2.png primera.png

2. CrashHard

CrashHard
    Expand Collapse

Is this just a car shell? Are all the parts separated? Did you name all the model parts in the different Jbeam files? Did the J-beam structure show up ingame at least?
    Making a beamng car mod can take months or years of training. Not even I know all the time whats breaking stuff.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. theboat

theboat
    Expand Collapse

Îs only a car shell. Not have the parts separated! And I didn't
    --- Post updated ---
    Name all the car parts because I am a begginer and I don't know to made this.
    --- Post updated ---
    Give me your discord because I can't attach the car files here

4. CrashHard

CrashHard
    Expand Collapse

Of course you can put the files here, as long as it is your model, or you have permission to use the model. Put it in a zip and put it in this post, I may have a look when I have some free time. Or maybe someone else will have a look and help you a bit.

5. theboat

theboat
    Expand Collapse

Mulțumesc foarte mult ! Îl puneam în fișierul folder și poate de aceea nu a fost acceptat

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice