1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice

Need Help with a few things

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by thunderdog394, Jun 20, 2017.

1. thunderdog394

thunderdog394
    Expand Collapse

1. How do I add fuel in a car without repairing it?
    2. How do I replace radiator without repairing said car?
    3. How do I go from a scenario (for example derby) to free roam without the car automatically being repaired?
    I wanna know these things cause I wanna simulate a real life derby with Heats and such.

2. Inertia

Inertia
    Expand Collapse

Unfortunately at this stage as far as I know you can't do any of these things at the moment, aside from the first one by using a console command to add in fuel. I can't seem to find the thread with the details for adding fuel, perhaps someone else can link it here.

3. thunderdog394

thunderdog394
    Expand Collapse

Dang that sucks :( hopefully it gets added in in the future or some modder can come up with something that can do those things

• Like Like x 1
  4. fatezzgamebox88

fatezzgamebox88
    Expand Collapse

i very new to the game ive just got the farm pack how do i attach the palletine forks to it also whats the key to slow down time on impact

5. Inertia

Inertia
    Expand Collapse

The key for couplers is L by default. And for slowing down time use ALT + < (left arrow key) and to speed up time use ALT+ > (right arrow key). You can also use ALT + the up or down arrows for other slowmo options.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice