Need help for appling another .dds file for taillight

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by ralyer, Feb 9, 2021.

1. ralyer

ralyer
    Expand Collapse

Hi everybody

I am curently creating my first mod for this game, a french configuration for the first gen of Pessima, so it's meaning yellow headlight, amber taillight etc ...

Capturedcran2021-02-09165253.png
    I already created new headlights (and foglight for the front bumper) as you can see and i also created a new set of taillight as you also see (it needs some adjustment):
    Capturedcran2021-02-09170143.png

And now my problem : i don't know how to link my pessima_amber_lights_d.dds (and the dmg-d.dds) to the .jbeam file, I don't see where .dds files are called.
    Capturedcran2021-02-09172259.png
    Without success i tried a lot of things
    Capturedcran2021-02-09170904.png

So anybody can help me please ?

Also, i'm not sure if i post in the right place so sorry if isn't the right place

2. alentaylor22

alentaylor22
    Expand Collapse

ive been trying to make a mod too but i want to make new headlights for the sunburst how did you do it?

3. Sithhy™

Sithhy™
    Expand Collapse

You should definitely use Notepad++ instead of the standard one as it will make this 110% easier. As for the headlight damage texture, you need to look into the stock headlights jbeam & try to replicate what it says there. I think you will also need the materials.json file, but I can't help you much with that one

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice