Unsolved My wheels disappeared after some editing.

Discussion in 'Mod Support' started by Brickturn, Jul 29, 2018.

1. Brickturn

Brickturn
    Expand Collapse

The engine and suspension are gone too, I did some editing and I know I messed thing up but how do I fix this? I changed their names in the Jbeams to go with the edited Jbeam file name and poof they are gone. Im also trying to use the Default wheels (Multi Dae deal here) Im kind of new to modding so I do need help.

Attached Files:

• screenshot_00036.png
    • Like Like x 1
  2. torsion

torsion
    Expand Collapse

Check your console for errors. Access the console by pressing the tilde key (~) on your keyboard.

3. Brickturn

Brickturn
    Expand Collapse

Thanks for the reply, I looked at the console and it wasn't showing any errors. Then i figured out the cause the edits to the names of the parts in the jbeam files were reset back to before I changed them, which really irritates me because I have to start all over again.... the strange thing is I saved all my progress and updated the archives. Really weird and annoying. Ill try modifying the unpacked version.
    --- Post updated ---
    Ok, I have modified it and now it is throwing errors left and right. That is probably due to it not having wheels, Ive included the mod file so someone with better knowledge can work it out.
    --- Post updated ---
    Also forgot to mention i wish to have the option to use 4 lug and 5 lug wheel hubs so there's plenty of variety of wheels to choose from.

Attached Files:

4. torsion

torsion
    Expand Collapse

Only work on the mod while it is unpacked.

Is this your mod? A glance at the log screenshot indicates that "everything" is broken. No refNodes, no powertrain... I'll go ahead and tell you that I don't recommend learning to mod by fixing someone else's broken or outdated mod. People have learned that way, but it's a hard road.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice