My Old Micro Computer

Discussion in 'Computer Hardware' started by KeyRaider, Jul 18, 2019.

1. KeyRaider

KeyRaider
    Expand Collapse

My old micro computer I built:
    So I bought a micco computer form the 80`s I think. I hooked it up to my grandparent`s old tv from the 80`s.
    added some stuff, I messed around with everything. It took me a whole week to build it. When it first booted
    up it was amazing, but after 2 years of use it was absolute crap, sometimes it diddent boot. I installed Windows XP and it crashed during installation procces.

Now this computer is at the edge of my table. I do use it but its just for checking the hard drive.
    At some point I fixed the computer up. Now It runs Windows 10, if you have no idea how that is possible.
    Well I was smart enough to get a disk drive not a floopy disk drive. This computer also is capable of installing new modern stuff so, I still use it but I have to change the ram into 16RAM and I have to fix the button where it turns on. Well its not crappy enymore but just gotta get a 16RAM card or whatever that is and put it in the micro computer

I did smash the hard drive once by taking a hammer and by accident smacking the hard drive, by thinking its
    the old disk drive I had to remove it because it was taking up system space before it used to be 91MB of ram
    now its 910MBs of ram. That's because of the shitty dell disk drive.

I was thinking to remove shitty componets and replace them with NEW componets.
    I am not kidding. I will smash the old filthy ones.

29/03/2019
    The Pc is now working fine and yeah.
    If you wanna kown what did I do with those old filthy componets heres a list of what I did:

Box with USB Ports, HDMI: I smacked it with a baseball bat then throwed it out the window.
    (it now looks like it was burned) (I replaced it with a PC box and installed all of the stuff inside)

Old Dell Disk Drive: Poured petrol on it, it burned until I got a 1000 degree knife and cutted it in half
    Replaced with a new modern disk drive

TV / monitor: throwed it off the roof it turned into nothing.
    (I replaced it with a NEW Dell monitor)

Questions:
    Why do you pour petrol on objects?
    Cuz I have a lot of petrol cans in the garage and I need to get rid of them.

(btw DO NOT POUR PETROL ON OBJECTS! ITS DANGEROUS)

(this is a copy of the old thread because i was to lazy to rewrite it all)

18/09/2019
    So the Microcomputer is going to meet my new alimuinum baseball bat, since i will be smashing it with the help of my friend! Basicly i am tired of going to my garage and seeing that old peice of crap. So if you want to see that i dont know if i will record it on video. I can smash anything i want so i will smash this crap!

A few hours later!
    I got rid of the computer and i burnt it. Pretty tragic, it dident deserve it infact why did i do that? To remove stress from school of course!

The computer is now nothing but crap.

If you want me to keep you updated i will leave some things i didnt smash:
    Thing Number 1:
    Monitor
    Thing Number 2:
    The Keyboard

I belive this is the longest thread made on the entire website. I then checked its price values and it turns out it was only 1.99 xD also i will give you a spoiler!

So i broke my Dell Dimension to get the componets and the condition of it is whack now its like a box i smashed everything inside of it and now its just a box to put things in, like my old harmon carmon speakers from my old imac g4.

So after doing some research i found out that the mirco computer was actually made by a company who makes fake computers. Even tho i destroyed it i bought a other microcomputer from the same brand then i destroyed it into pieces (it was only 1.99)

Basicly Microcomputer fanbois do not buy this product.

I will also talk about a other old computer i had this time its a Dell Dimension

I got it for free when my neighbours were moving out so i took it home, i plugged it in and to my surprise it works!

But it didnt take long until the computer caught on fire, thank god i have fire extinguishers in my room!
    So i tried booting it up and the mother board was fried like fried chicken and it didnt boot so i destroyed it into pieces.

Soon i will be making a prop model of the computer!

#1 KeyRaider, Jul 18, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2019
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice