1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.32 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

Moving Everything from one PC to another

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by l0l555, Jul 27, 2021.

1. l0l555

l0l555
    Expand Collapse

Hello!

As the title implies, I'm trying to move everything from one PC to another. I got a new gaming laptop and I freshly installed Beamng.drive using steam, and noticed that neither my mods nor my bidings have moved. I tried copying the folder that is in Documents, but somehow it doesn't apply ANYTHING that I copy from one HDD to another. I was wondering if I was doing something wrong, or am I missing something? Do I have to copy more files? I don't really mind or care about the mods, although I do really need those bindings back into the new laptop, as they're very controller specific and I've used them for years now.

Thank you all in advance! :D

2. default0.0player

default0.0player
    Expand Collapse

All your mods, controller bindings and game settings are located at "C:\Users\yourname\AppData\Local\BeamNG.drive\"

3. l0l555

l0l555
    Expand Collapse

Thank you so much!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice