More Exotic/Super cars please?

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by xsanity2, Feb 25, 2016.

1. xsanity2

xsanity2
    Expand Collapse

Just tossing out this suggestion! I would really like to see more super/exotic sleek style cars.
    Some ideas that may be pretty cool to use in game.

Lykan Hypersport

Lamborghini Huracan

Lamborghini Urus

LaFerrari Ft James May

Tesla Model S

Tesla Model X

I would love to see one of these (If not all) added to the game at some point. I will never be able to afford one of this things IRL so I would like to release some rage on them by wrapping one around a tree in game!

2. SixSixSevenSeven

SixSixSevenSeven
    Expand Collapse

all suggested before. More supercars has been suggested a few times before alone.

although I do want the urus in game now

3. HR28QT

HR28QT
    Expand Collapse

The Tesla X looks a lot like a Citroen.
    Also, if you want a car, do it yourself.
    I wanted a Tahoe
    I attempted
    It failed
    But guess what, I tried, and that's more satisfying than the 1% chance your idea gets done and finished. Most get taken then stop working on it.

• Like Like x 1
  4. lukerules117

lukerules117
    Expand Collapse

While I refuse to accept that any electric car can be considered a supercar, I do agree that James May would be a wonderful addition to the game.

• Like Like x 7
  5. Shadowdragon94

Shadowdragon94
    Expand Collapse

tesla model S is the only car in that list i would probably attempt to make for the game,its my faveroute super/sport saloon,3 sec 0-60 time and instant torque too

6. amarks240

amarks240
    Expand Collapse

That Lamborghini urus screams "for fat Americans with tons of money and no sense of decorum" to me. All this stuff will be included one way or the other.

7. xsanity2

xsanity2
    Expand Collapse

I get most of these are a bit out of reach but we can all agree that the lykan with some breakable body parts that crack and break off would be pretty badass and give for a pretty good change over the typical bend up physics. I have tried to make cars, I tried with ROR before Beam and tried a bit with beam way back when it was brand new but I just don't have the skill. This is an idea just tossed out. The huracan may be cool because it does have a somewhat similar body shape to the bolide so the jbeam may switch over pretty easily. I would like to see at least one of these. This list is order from my most favorite to least so I would really like to see lykan at least implemented in the future. Maybe not the exact car but maybe Gabes own version of these sleek rides.

• Like Like x 1
  8. atv_123

atv_123
    Expand Collapse

I personally would love to see a Countach... and I would believe that a Bolide to Countach conversion would probably be pretty easy... I understand that this thread is more along the lines of modern Super cars and the like but still... would be nice.

9. sharonmaitino

sharonmaitino
    Expand Collapse

We already have some exotics like the Bugatti Veyron that I heard is now work-in-progress. But what is the use of fast cars? You need to take corners slow. They do look cool and are fun in other games so Why Not?
    --- Post updated ---
    No. Do not insult the Urus. That is like saying the Suzuki X-90 is the biggest SUV ever.

10. xsanity2

xsanity2
    Expand Collapse

I personally don't like the bugatti. its just a big bubble. I want something clean and sleek looking.

• Like Like x 1
  11. sharonmaitino

sharonmaitino
    Expand Collapse

No. Do not insult the Urus. That is l

Well do you like fast cars xsanity2?

12. amarks240

amarks240
    Expand Collapse

--- Post updated ---
    Let me rephrase that than. Both of those glorified audis are an abomination. I've been in a car that would wipe the floor with the bugatti and it cost less than 100k to put together. Built not bought till the end of time. In b4 any objections to how I said that.

#12 amarks240, Feb 26, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2016
  13. sharonmaitino

sharonmaitino
    Expand Collapse

So all you're doing is covering up that the Lamborghini Urus is deceptive which it isn't. You still posted that comment for us with Lamborghinis as our avatar can see your mean post.

14. amarks240

amarks240
    Expand Collapse

There has not been a real Lamborghini since the diablo. Audi made the power train for all the lambos made after the diablo. This does NOT make them bad cars, but I won't buy an audi for lambo money. The gallardo is an r8 in drag I'm afraid to say.

15. sharonmaitino

sharonmaitino
    Expand Collapse

Okay.

16. amarks240

amarks240
    Expand Collapse

I do apologize tho. I'm way to young to be that jaded about cars. If you can ever afford one who am I to tell you not to enjoy it. My real problem is with Volkswagen buying every manufacturer under the sun. Volkswagen can burn in hell and I'll never lose a race to a gti. Ever.

17. sharonmaitino

sharonmaitino
    Expand Collapse

Ooookayyy.

18. SixSixSevenSeven

SixSixSevenSeven
    Expand Collapse

It wasn't mean at all, how old are you even?

19. xsanity2

xsanity2
    Expand Collapse

Well. I mean amarks avi is a v-tec to that's even more of an abomination than a lambo.

20. Jurrunio

Jurrunio
    Expand Collapse

There's already a SBR4 E mod out there that hives you the same performance (if not more) than the tesla

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice