More D-Series varients.

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by Dalax², Sep 1, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Dalax²

Dalax²
    Expand Collapse

As it stands, the D-Series is my favorite of all the current vehicles, and being a Chevrolet/GM Truck enthusiast, I feel like there could be a little more to variety to the D-Series. Since the D-Series is based off of a 1988-1998 Chevrolet C/K1500-3500, there are still a few shoes that could be fit.

Idea's of the D-Series as it stands;
    Before I get into ideas, I would like to point out something quite annoying with customizing a D-25/35. On real Silverado's, the heavy duty models come with 8-Lug wheels in either single tires or dually. I can't put 8-Lug single wheels in the rear, nor add off road dually tires, not without modding at least. This also happens with the H-Series when using 8-Lug wheels. Plus adding a more powerful motor, like the tuned 4.5L or 5.5L, you can't edit he final drive with greatly limits the top speed, or if you can then I don't know how (if you can, my bad).

Body design idea's;
    Anyway, most of the ideas I thought up have already been done in a outdated (as of this post) mod, either the D-Series pack or something along those lines. Basically what this mod did was add massive amounts of real variants of the Silverado amoung others. Examples of this include, single cab long box, crew cab long box, crew cab dually, and the very similar, suburban (D15/25). As of now, without risking breaking your game, you might be able to use these, however I think these variants should be features of the stock D-Series. Possible even a version of the Z71 off road package that was available on 90's Chevy's.

Engines:
    This are based off real engines available for 90's Chevy's, and maybe a little newer engines.
    8.0L D-25/35 Gas Heavy Duty engine, approx 450~HP stock (Based on the 1999-2006 Vortec 8100 V8)
    6.8L D-25/35 Diesel V8, approx 275~HP Stock (Based on the 91-98 6.5L Detroit Diesel)
    6.3L D-25/35 Diesel V8, approx 180~HP Stock (Based on the 81-91 6.2L Detroit Diesel)
    6.1L D-15/25/35 Gas V8, approx 390~HP Stock, (Based on Vortec 6000 V8)

This is merely what I would like see, more muddin more fun huh? :)
    Thank you for reading.

(Yes, that's a much older version of the C/K Series, but it shows the variety.) 0203.jpg

Attached Files:

• 1604930246_large.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  2. SixSixSevenSeven

SixSixSevenSeven
    Expand Collapse

change differentials to change the final drive

3. Dalax²

Dalax²
    Expand Collapse

Alright, I'll try that, thank you.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice