More American Lightbars

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by B727ClassicFlyer, Jul 13, 2017.

?

Should we have the lightbars mentioned in the thread?

1. Yes

13 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

2 vote(s)
    15.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. B727ClassicFlyer

B727ClassicFlyer
    Expand Collapse

I feel that we are pretty limited with the default lightbar that we have for the GM, D-Series, and H-Series, so I think we need more lightbars that we feel would be appropriate for these vehicles.

For starters, these podded lightbars like these might be perfect because they might make skin packs more...accurate in a sense. An example of that would be CHP-style skins for WCA.

Alternatively, we could also have the older-style linear lightbars like the following, because certain skins might make the GM look older than it might be, so this would be a perfect lightbar for old-style police skins.

Lastly, we already have these lightbars for the GM, except that they're modded, so I'd appreciate us having modern low-profile LED lightbars, to make the GM feel more...modern.

So please, let me know what you think in a reply. Constructive criticism is appreciated.

#1 B727ClassicFlyer, Jul 13, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. MisterKenneth

MisterKenneth
    Expand Collapse

These lightbars would be pretty nice to have in Beam. I'd love to see the top one put onto a Grand Marshal. :rolleyes:

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. B727ClassicFlyer

B727ClassicFlyer
    Expand Collapse

Agreed, though they might look alright on the H-Series and Roamer as well.

4. EruptionTyphlosion

EruptionTyphlosion
    Expand Collapse

Really, the modern LEDs would look their best with modern Gavrils.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice