Mobil 1 Rally Championship

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by CRAZY RACER, Feb 7, 2018.

1. CRAZY RACER

CRAZY RACER
    Expand Collapse

Hello! So sorry for not doing a thread for a while,I just didn"t know what thread to do,but know I know one thread to do! And it is about the Beautiful game Released in 1999 the Mobil 1 Rally Championship,reall this game is a classic! It was Released for Windows and the Playstation 1. And what i have heared that the PC Version is much better then the Playstation 1 Version. That"s what i have heared it is not my opinion! But any I want you to ask a one question,Did your game crashed when you were at the second arcade in the second stage for me it did.So if you know how to fix this problem just say it in this thread.
    5246_front.jpg s-l640.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  2. CRAZY RACER

CRAZY RACER
    Expand Collapse

Oh yeah and People called this Game Rally Championship 2000 but it was named Mobil 1 Rally Championship.And if you know how to fix the issue then Thank You So much!

• Like Like x 2
  3. Jota3214™

Jota3214™
    Expand Collapse

Heh ;)

4. CRAZY RACER

CRAZY RACER
    Expand Collapse

;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. fufsgfen

fufsgfen
    Expand Collapse

There was two, can't remember which, but they were done with same engine, other was maybe just version 2 or something, but there was definitely two of these rally games for PC, very good and bit laggy I think.

I think that cars felt behaving more real in this than in RBR, but it was a long time ago so can't remember details.

Also can't remember such crash, but it must be something like 17 years since I did play it.

6. CRAZY RACER

CRAZY RACER
    Expand Collapse

Okay! Thank You For your reply and did you mean Rally Championship Xtreme?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Jota3214™

Jota3214™
    Expand Collapse

Still, the PC version is one of the most legendary versions for rally games :)

• Like Like x 1
  8. fufsgfen

fufsgfen
    Expand Collapse

I'm not sure, I remember that game name though, but was Xtreme quite different though, one where you did drive trough gates and being more arcade like?

I remember driving really long gravel stage that was super narrow and then some tarmac rally which I remember being Mobil rally game.

Wikipedia says "Network Q RAC Rally Championship (1996) (1996)" so that was the another one, but according to wiki Magnetic Fields did make even third rally game called International Rally Championship, not sure if I ever had that one.

Magnetic Fields had some other nice games, their graphics and sounds were quite nice for that era:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnetic_Fields_(computer_game_developer)

It is such a shame that their attempt to create more racing games failed, they had really good talent :(

• Like Like x 1
  9. CRAZY RACER

CRAZY RACER
    Expand Collapse

Yeah sadly they don"t make any games anymore.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. milan23

milan23
    Expand Collapse

To fix crash problem you need to download: RivaTuner here: https://www.guru3d.com/files-details/msi-afterburner-beta-download.html
    Install it, run it before starting the game, you need to set in rivatuner: ral.exe fps limit to 30. Otherwise if above that, game will continue to crash. I had same problem on arcade level 2 stage 2 and arcade level 6, last 3 snow stages wont run. This fix everything! Here is video of problem solved of stage 2:

11. CRAZY RACER

CRAZY RACER
    Expand Collapse

Oh well thank you very much Milan!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice