1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.30 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

Missing textures on Sport Tires

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by GoredontheDestroyer, Oct 21, 2017.

1. GoredontheDestroyer

GoredontheDestroyer
    Expand Collapse

I don't know if anyone else is experiencing this or not, but every set of 15x9 Sport Tires are showing up as the No Materials texture. If this is happening or has happened to anyone, please give any support.

2. Tsutarja495

Tsutarja495
    Expand Collapse

It might be a bug on your end. Try clearing cache.

3. GoredontheDestroyer

GoredontheDestroyer
    Expand Collapse

I have. Numerous times.

EDIT: Never mind, the problem has been resolved, after purging some mods I never used.

Double Edit: It seems I was mistaken. For some reason, the tire texture shows up in the Garage, but when going to an actual map, it shits the bed.

Edit Pt. III: After deleting a few more mods, namely DJPoppler's config mod, the texture for the 15x9 sport tires has been restored.

Edit Pt. IV: They're still missing. I seriously have no idea what causes this.

#3 GoredontheDestroyer, Oct 21, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2017
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice