1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.30 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

missing terrain when raised?

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by Aerohead1999, Feb 14, 2021.

1. Aerohead1999

Aerohead1999
    Expand Collapse

So i have noticed for a couple years that when i raise the terrain or lower the terrain to a point the ground decides to disappear when i am driving and even when im still in the editor?
    i have tried to look this up and all i got was a thread from 3 years go and its the old world editor "no use"
    And i know its no mods causing the issue.
    so i was wondering if there is a way to stop this in the editor and the game its self?
    upload_2021-2-13_20-39-29.jpeg upload_2021-2-13_20-39-38.jpeg
    So the one that shows the large hill is for an example but yes would love to use it in the future
    the second one with the floating d-series is the truck on the hill with the camera pointing up.
    Now the camera is not going through the ground because the truck is at an angle and my camera is far enough away from the truck to where there is no clipping in the map.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice