1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.32 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

migrating config files

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by eggz123, Jun 12, 2021.

1. eggz123

eggz123
    Expand Collapse

im getting a new computer soon and i want to move my config files from the one im currently using to the new one.
    im probably not going to have my current laptop when i have the new one, which is why i need to put all configs and mods in the thumb drive to be moved to the new laptop.

i need to move all my mods and my configs since it would be dreading to remake all of them and find all my mods and install them.

help

2. DaddelZeit

DaddelZeit
    Expand Collapse

Go to the Mod Manager
    upload_2021-6-12_19-41-20.png

and then press this button:
    upload_2021-6-12_19-41-46.png

It should open a windows explorer window that shows the mod folder. If you go one folder back, you will see the content of your userfolder.
    I would suggest packing it into a zip and moving the zip onto the usb drive.

• Like Like x 1
  3. eggz123

eggz123
    Expand Collapse

ok thx but do you know where my configs folder is? the folder where my custom cars go?

4. DaddelZeit

DaddelZeit
    Expand Collapse

The configs are saved in the "vehicles" folder inside your userfolder. Inside there you'll find the configs saved under their respective car name, the car names are the game internal ones though.

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice