1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice

Mid-size heavy duty trucks in-game...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by sergiopt04, Jun 17, 2017.

1. sergiopt04

sergiopt04
    Expand Collapse

I think there should be mid-size heavy duty trucks in the game, whether by modding or original.
    I think the T-Series sometimes is too big for what I need and just can't fit it in a D-Series.
    A truck kind of like a Ford F650/750(images shown below)
    with several Upfits like a flatbed, a fifth wheel, a box compartiment, dumper and maybe like a minibus addon with extended frame, besides of course of the regular crew cab and ext. cab models with a bed.
    These are just ideas that I thought would make for a cool vehichle. Add yours too!

Ford-F-650-F-750-Diesel-2015-01-1024.jpg 719187d1c7e0c59b7d111d8dbce1ee47.jpg

2. coolusername

coolusername
    Expand Collapse

Either the H series, or AR's D65 (but i doubt it will see the light of the day anytime soon or ever)

3. sergiopt04

sergiopt04
    Expand Collapse

Yeah :( Unfortunately
    --- Post updated ---
    Kind of like in this photo ( magnificent MS Paint skills right there :p ) the green truck surrounded by a red rectangle...
    See what I mean, where the heck can I find that truck? I've searched pages and pages of the repository and I cannot find it!

SemTtulo.png

4. Rainvest

Rainvest
    Expand Collapse

It's from AR162. It's one of the more adorable trucks but won't be released anytime soon such as what tommy just said above.

5. sergiopt04

sergiopt04
    Expand Collapse

That's preety sad T_T

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice