On Hold MegaCamber

Discussion in 'Mods and Skins' started by Holographicaly, Sep 10, 2017.

1. Holographicaly

Holographicaly
    Expand Collapse

have you ever thought to your self, hey! BeamNG.Drive has the perfect amount of camber then --WARNING THIS IS NOT THE MOD FOR YOU!!!--

THIS MOD ADDS A EXTREME AMOUNT OF CAMBER, SO EXTREME ITS MEGA!!! positive and negative camber! soon i will add more trackwidth
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    this may replace official files of Beam.NG
    This mod is unable to be released on the repo because it over rights official content, if anyone could rename all that needs to be renamed so its a new part. it would be amazing! i'm not able to do it my self, if you help me you would be credited and ect.
    FACTS AND INFO

if you don't know what camber is it is "the slight sideways inclination of the front wheels of a motor vehicle." (google dictionary) or as i call it, angle of the wheels, positive camber brings the top of the wheel away from the car and negative camber brings it towards the car. Why have camber? negative camber can help the car gain traction when steering at speeds by adding more surface area on the tires when the suspension is compressed inwards, if you have more camber then needed it and do the opposite and reduce traction! positive camber can help reduce surface area on tires when steering, this can reduce traction of the front tires at any compressed percentage of the suspension. (sorry if this is not 100% correct, i tried my best)

this mod does not add any parts it only adds more adjust-ability to the cars tuning, this may alter camber of preset cars.

this works for these cars
    ----------------
    barstow
    burnside
    coupe
    etk800
    etkc
    etki
    fullsize
    hatch
    legran
    midsize
    miramar
    moonhawk
    pessima
    sbr
    sunburst
    -----------------
    screenshot_00018.jpg screenshot_00015.jpg screenshot_00016.jpg screenshot_00017.jpg screenshot_00014.jpg

Attached Files:

#1 Holographicaly, Sep 10, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2017
  2. Spiicy

Spiicy
    Expand Collapse

Woow that looks sexy (sarcastic)
    --- Post updated ---
    hey uhh it wont work

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Spiicy

Spiicy
    Expand Collapse

Ok it works im so stupid for what i just did i did not even download the mod

• Informative Informative x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice