1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice

Maybe some advice?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ayca, Sep 28, 2020.

1. Ayca

Ayca
    Expand Collapse

Hello! I've been wanting to make the Ibishu Yezar, the Yezar is a small CR-V competitor which almost out sold it. I'm making this thread because I need a lot of help in blender vehicle making. I'll start with rim making, but for now this thread is for advice, help, and suggestions for the Yezar. ( Also, The Yezar will have too generations, The lights I listed is the First gen made from 1999-2005, and the sec gen which I have no light prototypes for was made from 2005-2010 and after that people forgot about the Yezar and Hirochi stopped selling it.

Oh, also, in this forum I will need a ton of blender help, as this is a thread I will rarely be working at until I make a rim mod. This will also be for Rim suggestions. Please don't harass me for doing anything wrong!

( and I do need a lot of help for rim making also )

Horrible Light Prototypes ( It's hard on PC ) The Taillights will be inverted on the Right side, the tail light i made is the Left, The headlights are from Left to Right )

brakelight.png horribleheadlights.png

horribleheadlightswithgrille.png

#1 Ayca, Sep 28, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2020
  2. P_enta

P_enta
    Expand Collapse

Learn blender at the least

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. fivedollarlamp

fivedollarlamp
    Expand Collapse

Not only do these lights look dated and boxy, the name sounds out of place. "Yezar" sounds like the first name of a 30-something Middle Eastern guy who works as a barber.
    Also, do you know what perspective is?

• Agree Agree x 4
  4. FaceyDuck

FaceyDuck
    Expand Collapse

Yezar sounds awfully strange. It sounds like something slang in the 1800s. I don’t recommend using that name. Also, those headlights need smaller turn signals, and what is that tail light? It looks like it drank too much vodka. Please at least put the reverse and turn signals on the inside! Again, notice how you first said Ibishu, and then Hirochi stopped selling it. Maybe you should first not make this car and learn Blender, and look into some better light designs!

#5 FaceyDuck, Sep 29, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2020
  5. RedHorizon

RedHorizon
    Expand Collapse

First, learn to use Blender -- there are plenty of resources on YouTube and even on the Wiki here. I recommend browsing the old Wiki first, the new one was pretty empty and confusing to navigate last I checked. Don't expect to have a finished model or working jbeam for several months at least, and if you're just learning both, I'd highly recommend starting with props like boxes or even a dumpster.

(the playlist that Trophy Truck recommended)
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLISKPSEUrKCBjVK0S1_dYA1tOK050FIFh
    https://wiki.beamng.com/Portal

Best of luck.

6. Alieu

Alieu
    Expand Collapse

For the name , I mean you could name it the IBV (relating to the covet IBX, similar to what happened with the crx and the crv)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice