Map Objects Art Textures and No-Texture Errors

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by KennyWah, Nov 16, 2013.

1. KennyWah

KennyWah
    Expand Collapse

So I am About 1/3 done this map called "Traverse Rally" that I am working on but When I use the concrete barriers from "Industrial" taken from my custom art folder they show up without a texture, if I assign it the right texture which is hard save then reset the game it comes back un-textured also doing this can break the texture back in "Industrial" leaving it as flat gray or unassigned for said Object.

I cannot release this until this is fixed otherwise I will get issues from many people and review destruction.

Attached Files:

• No Texture BeamNG.png
    #1 KennyWah, Nov 16, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2013
  2. Brendan

Brendan
    Expand Collapse

I am extremely sorry, but I cannot help you. But I know you're really good at map making, so I have a question, can you please give me a guide on how to work with roads? I cannot seem to understand how to get them to extend. If I stop working on a road and save it, I then go back and click on the road to try and extend it, it starts from the first point rather than the last point. How do I select the last point to continue from it and then complete the road?

3. SixSixSevenSeven

SixSixSevenSeven
    Expand Collapse

Have you copied the texture resource from the industrial folder into your own maps folder?

4. KennyWah

KennyWah
    Expand Collapse

you mean concrete_barrier-01_d.dds concrete_barrier-01_s.dds and concrete_barrier-01_n.dds

- - - Updated - - -

Well Give me a picture to see the issue and I bet I could help you are you using mesh road because that isn't worth trash
    use decal road instead

Attached Files:

• Untitled.png
    #4 KennyWah, Nov 17, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2013
  5. Brendan

Brendan
    Expand Collapse

I'm using decal. I can't take a pic or anything since all I have for Internet until monday is my phone. No internet at home :'(

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice