WIP Map Mission pack

Discussion in 'Scenarios' started by minion, Jan 10, 2022.

1. minion

minion
    Expand Collapse

Hey everyone,

I'm currently making a small pack of missions (with traffic included), using the flowgraph eidtor.
    Two missions are already finished, one in Italy and the other West Coast USA.

The one in Italy is a relatively long drive with limited time, the mission in West Coast gives you the opportunity to experience vast amounts of understeer while driving the ambulance.

Please post any suggestions you might have as I'm already running out of ideas lol

Hopefully I'll have enough ideas to have missions in at least 4 of the main maps!

• Like Like x 2
  2. AIRGAMESYT SUB!!

AIRGAMESYT SUB!!
    Expand Collapse

Awesome idea!

3. minion

minion
    Expand Collapse

4. minion

minion
    Expand Collapse

Progress update:

• Added 3 more missions in Italy
    • Added my own settings for traffic
    By adding my own traffic settings, cars drive much faster and get stuck less often on narrow roads due to the higher risk settings. The downside is however, that traffic has a tendency to crash into each other reasonably often, which is pretty funny imo.
    One of the traffic cars is also allowed to overtake the others, which leads to quite some unexpected situations but I think is still a valid addition.

More missions for west coast and utah are planned, hoping to release by the end of the month.

Please let me know what you guys think and if you have any suggestions!

5. racerwilson1 2

racerwilson1 2
    Expand Collapse

Street race with traffic and possibly an opponent that gets a better car than yours

6. lellolillili

lellolillili
    Expand Collapse

Can you add a little description of what these missions are?

7. minion

minion
    Expand Collapse

Good idea, I'll see what i can manage, but should be doable!

Sure, one mission involves driving to Portino from Castelletto inn less than 10 mins (not too hard might adjust the time limit) through traffic.
    One is driving around Italy for some deliveries (mattresses!), the third involves driving along the cliff road with a nice sports car, the fourth is a long mission (free car choice) visiting various places in IT, switching to nighttime along the way. Lastly, I have one mission where you need to pick up and bring a patient to hospital on the West coast map.
    All of the missions are with traffic, of which I have altered some parameters so it drives faster and more dangerously (also causing head on crashes), so might be wise to disengage competitive scenarios.
    Hope that answers your question!

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice