WIP Beta released Maluch Remastered 1.6

Discussion in 'Land' started by AdamPLGames, May 2, 2021.

1. EunosRoadster69

EunosRoadster69
    Expand Collapse

2. Agent_Y

Agent_Y
    Expand Collapse
    Jbeam/QA support
    BeamNG Team

It handles more realistically, closer to the real car, it's debatable whether it means "better" lol. Definitely suspension is improved a lot, takes the bumps properly now, still not perfect at high speed turning, though irl it also sucks at high speed but not as much as in game. But Beetle/Piccolina suspension swap is available and used in faster configs. Generally the stock car is also as fast as irl now, which means a lot slower than before, but there are more custom versions varying in terms of performance, ranging from 25 to 100 horsepower (which is a lot higher than you might think considering that the car weights 600kg), and also some insanely fast experimental, hillclimb and top speed versions with a few hundred hp. For the future I also planned V6 and V8 swap which will mean even more power, of course V8 will only go on a dedicated frame because it would be too heavy for stock chassis.

• Like Like x 7
  3. Xupaun

Xupaun
    Expand Collapse

As someone who tested the stock suspension, it is very ok. Any handling problem comes from the suspension design itself (which means that it would handle as good as the IRL car would). With the Standard suspension, I don't recommend using any wheel bigger than 12" and to use race tires on the 10" wheels. This mod is so great that you probably won't use more than 10% of its content, simply because there's a lot of content. For me, it has kind of the same content amount as the D-Series.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Big_Smokes_Kitchen

Big_Smokes_Kitchen
    Expand Collapse

Nice, a nugget

5. Agent_Y

Agent_Y
    Expand Collapse
    Jbeam/QA support
    BeamNG Team

D-Series has more parts to select per slot, but less slots. So idk which has more content lol
    Also new junk config:
    wddqa.png

• Like Like x 5
  6. A8den

A8den
    Expand Collapse

nice work Agent Y thumbs up and good luck

• Agree Agree x 3
  7. a plane guy

a plane guy
    Expand Collapse

Is it just me or in 0.24 when the tires burst does anyone get a lua error? Ive bin getting them with this mod and its really annoying

8. Agent_Y

Agent_Y
    Expand Collapse
    Jbeam/QA support
    BeamNG Team

Something is very wrong with the tires, they have infinite friction lol, that could be why. New version has all wheels and tires redone from scratch so it doesn't happen on them.

• Like Like x 1
  9. a plane guy

a plane guy
    Expand Collapse

That explains why its happened to a few other mods since

10. Jasiek22

Jasiek22
    Expand Collapse

11. Agent_Y

Agent_Y
    Expand Collapse
    Jbeam/QA support
    BeamNG Team

I changed the skin of the beater version to dirty so it's less repetetive, in the future all of them will get dedicated skins too

• Like Like x 1
  12. Fredr3x

Fredr3x
    Expand Collapse

That DIY susoension is funny as hell. Nice one bro

13. Agent_Y

Agent_Y
    Expand Collapse
    Jbeam/QA support
    BeamNG Team

Yeah the original offroad one looked too stock so I modified it visually

• Like Like x 1
  14. Agent_Y

Agent_Y
    Expand Collapse
    Jbeam/QA support
    BeamNG Team

I need some expert (or anyone who happens to know this really, better multiple people) to sort out the topic of interior colors.
    Basically TAN states that the only interior colors for the car he knows of are black and beige. These are the most common ones definitely.
    However I always thought that grey also exists for EL/ELX/Town, I thought my uncle has it but I have no pics of interior and I could be remembering wrong, it is written about it in the elx and Town advertisement folder, and HerbieTheRealBug said that his dad used to own 2 Maluchs with grey interior, images of it exist online - but nobody really has proof of it being stock. (Could be swapped from BIS? Or aftermarket?)
    There's also blue color for FL version. It was metioned on the big forum post I saw, and on a few images, and looks legit, but it's just weird and TAN never heard of it and nobody I know had this color. Is that also stock or no?
    And also, there's orange and green for ST. We know it existed for the Italian version, there is proof of that. But was it a thing in Poland? Images of it are ultra rare, some look like a custom job. I thought maybe it was meant for export and some of it stayed in Poland, but TAN said beige was the export color. So maybe it was from import from Italy? I am completely lost on this. I know probably nobody on this forum owns something like this.
    If someone at least owns a stock version with blue or grey interior, send proof, it is messing with my brain and same for TAN, we have no idea if they exist lol.

#674 Agent_Y, Dec 18, 2021
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2021
    • Like Like x 4
  15. TAN_PL

TAN_PL
    Expand Collapse

My first look to the mod.
    At all is very nice, I caught few mistakes, but our Fiat it's still "in work", so Im sure, that them will be removed in the future.

screenshot_2021-12-18_20-08-57.png

• Like Like x 9
  16. Fredr3x

Fredr3x
    Expand Collapse

Wow, Fiat really did plaster "126p" all over the car :D

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Agent_Y

Agent_Y
    Expand Collapse
    Jbeam/QA support
    BeamNG Team

Lol these vent covers are actually aftermarket so idk why they have the model name on them

• Like Like x 1
  18. 川流不息2191

川流不息2191
    Expand Collapse

37744216861126d3c75aacf65cdbbd2a.jpg
    0c5102ad740187773dfe00976cdc5d01.jpg
    e0ba5b439277a0d6e1a94b9545c613f4640x640.jpg
    ab96778759036174dc478948aefc0669.jpg
    Those looks like black/dark gray interior to me. :rolleyes:

19. Agent_Y

Agent_Y
    Expand Collapse
    Jbeam/QA support
    BeamNG Team

• Like Like x 1
  20. radig

radig
    Expand Collapse

is it pbr???

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice