WIP Beta released Maluch Remastered 1.6

Discussion in 'Land' started by AdamPLGames, May 2, 2021.

1. HerbieTheRealBug

HerbieTheRealBug
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

the car should be louder inside tho

• Like Like x 1
  2. EunosRoadster69

EunosRoadster69
    Expand Collapse

So whats the plan for maluch? Jbeam first i belive then what?

3. AdamPLGames

AdamPLGames
    Expand Collapse

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. EozCompanyCZ

EozCompanyCZ
    Expand Collapse

I’m surprised by just how quickly this rebuild is going. It’s making great progress, always enjoyed the 126p in game and when this is finished it will truly be a great machine!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Agent_Y

Agent_Y
    Expand Collapse
    Jbeam/QA support
    BeamNG Team

We need help, someone needs to rescale the model to the accurate dimensions
    785783-5b87ab8eb23e640d4a992461779e6da9.jpg
    In game it's too big, I temporarily made it smaller in Jbeam to show the difference but it needs a PROPER fix
    asads.png

• Like Like x 9
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. AdamPLGames

AdamPLGames
    Expand Collapse

then we have a problem, I could do it, but I don't know how to dimension it too much

EDIT
    how much do you rescaled?

7. Agent_Y

Agent_Y
    Expand Collapse
    Jbeam/QA support
    BeamNG Team

I just roughly measured the current dimensions in Blender (not too precisely), compared to real life and changed mesh dimensions accordingly. These calculations might not be very accurate.
    Length from 3.125m to 3.054m, scale 0.9728
    Width from 1.433m to 1.377m, scale 0.9616
    Height from 1.436m to 1.335m, scale 0.9296
    Wheelbase from 1.923m to 1.840m, scale 0.9568
    Front track width from 1.203m to 1.142m, scale 0.9492
    Rear track width was about accurate as it was so I didn't change it

8. AdamPLGames

AdamPLGames
    Expand Collapse

Hmm, so we need somebody who will set it precisely.

9. HerbieTheRealBug

HerbieTheRealBug
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

Hello, can u please add a modification that allows you to add covers above the back vents like on this photo?

10. AdamPLGames

AdamPLGames
    Expand Collapse

Yes, probably in update

11. HerbieTheRealBug

HerbieTheRealBug
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

pro
    --- Post updated ---
    And please add wheels like on this photo ->

• Like Like x 1
  12. drewr1122

drewr1122
    Expand Collapse

Please please PLEASE add a proper vehicle config structure! Front and rear suspension seperate and more engine options

• Agree Agree x 3
  13. Turbo49>

Turbo49>
    Expand Collapse

It's coming. AgentY is redoing the jbeam.

• Agree Agree x 7
  14. 1975 Lada 2107

1975 Lada 2107
    Expand Collapse

thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Agent_Y

Agent_Y
    Expand Collapse
    Jbeam/QA support
    BeamNG Team

I'm pretty sure these hubcaps (or similar ones) are already available.
    It is coming in a future update:
    asddas.png
    This update will take a lot of time though as the car has to be made smaller which means all of the parts have to be readjusted.
    As for engines, I think I'll be keeping the current ones (after making the values actually accurate), and I could add a few swaps, but only after this fixing update is finished. I have plans for realistic tuning of this car though, accurate to what you could do to the engine in real life, so not very much. No turbos/superchargers because the engine pipes allignment wouldn't allow this (without drastically modifying the engine visually which would require a custom model), but I will add some unique options instead:
    Long blocks: 600/650 (normal), 650E/FL/EL (12% more fuel efficient), ELX/Town/Happy End (less exhaust smoke), and all the performance and heavy duty variants from normal cars
    Engine tuning package option instead of intake swaps, there will be the Z-1/30 tuning package (popular in aftermarket trims, increases the horsepower to 30) and some race package for 35 horsepower
    Of course standard optional things from other cars like rev limiter, nitrous, etc. I'll keep the transmissions from the original mod after fixing the gear ratios of the standard one, same with the differential (I may add an LSD and welded one but the car will probably constantly flip with them lol).
    For future updates I have engine swap ideas based on what they did to the car in real life: Motorcycle engine swap, SBR4 engine swaps (maybe including electric motors), Barstow front subframe with engine and suspension as well as rear suspension swap on a cut chassis (of course drag version with big supercharger would be possible then), prototype 800CC I4 Diesel engine (never made it to production because of some economical stuff but there were working prototypes), 643cc B2 engine from Austrian version, 703cc I2 engine from hatchback version... There are many possibilities, engine swaps were way more common (and way easier) than engine tuning.
    Also I have planned on making the earliest pre-facelift wheels only available on special Fiat wheel hubs only with the small brakes available like it was in real life, and making the rest of the wheels universal.

• Like Like x 11
  16. drewr1122

drewr1122
    Expand Collapse

Cool! If it's not too much to ask, could the picollina engine be added as a swap option?

17. Agent_Y

Agent_Y
    Expand Collapse
    Jbeam/QA support
    BeamNG Team

Could be, but which one? Slowest, medium or fastest? Not gonna add all as it would make the parts selector messy

• Agree Agree x 3
  18. CaptainNoobacus

CaptainNoobacus
    Expand Collapse

ik you guys might not agree on this but could you make a engine with the piccolina engine sound as I think it really matches well with the real sound of that engine.

19. Agent_Y

Agent_Y
    Expand Collapse
    Jbeam/QA support
    BeamNG Team

If it was possible to make the old sound selectable again, sure it would be a good idea. And we would need someone to mess with the sound editor to get the Piccolina sound sample accurate to the real car.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. AdamPLGames

AdamPLGames
    Expand Collapse

But the Piccolina engine is a Boxer, the maluch has an inline engine

EDIT this sound doesn't suit me

• Agree Agree x 3
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice