Unsolved Mainslot not loading/Unable to load vehicle

Discussion in 'Mod Support' started by ICECREAM, Feb 5, 2017.

1. ICECREAM

ICECREAM
    Expand Collapse

So i am re-making the r32 russian mod and currently i have removed the skin a few other things. i ve renamed everything and i have swapped over the files (jbeam. old to new) and this is showing. i dont know how to fix it.
    View attachment 229572

Ok so update. i have got the car in but the suspension breaks. i replaced the old one to a new one from the 200bx. this is what it says. 20170205005640_1.jpg View attachment 229581

#1 ICECREAM, Feb 5, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2017
  2. Deleted member 160369

Deleted member 160369
    Expand Collapse

You have no main slot anymore. :)

3. ICECREAM

ICECREAM
    Expand Collapse

i have no clue what that means

4. ivan lochcov

ivan lochcov
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

can original

5. Deleted member 160369

Deleted member 160369
    Expand Collapse

You're missing the "main" jbeam file ("slotType":"main"), which should include some basic vehicle data, the main powertrain controller and some slots for the the main vehicle parts (usually, the body, or some frame).

Without it, your vehicle will fail to spawn. :)

This is the "pickup" main file, as a reference:
    Code:
    {
    "pickup": {
        "information":{
            "authors":"BeamNG",
            "name":"Gavril D-Series",
        },
        "slotType" : "main",
        "slots": [
            ["type", "default", "description"]
            ["pickup_frame","pickup_frame", "Frame",{"coreSlot":true}],
            ["paint_design","", "Paint Design"],
            ["licenseplate_design_2_1","","License Plate Design"],
            ["pickup_mod", "", "Additional Modification"],
        ],

"scaledragCoef":1.9,

"controller": [
            ["fileName"],
            ["vehicleController", {}],
        ],

"glowMap":{
                "pickup_taillight_R":{"simpleFunction":{"signal_R":0.49,"brake":0.49,"lowhighbeam":0.49}, "off":"pickup_lights", "on":"pickup_lights_on", "on_intense":"pickup_lights_on_intense"},
                "pickup_taillight_L":{"simpleFunction":{"signal_L":0.49,"brake":0.49,"lowhighbeam":0.49}, "off":"pickup_lights", "on":"pickup_lights_on", "on_intense":"pickup_lights_on_intense"},
                "pickup_signal_L":{"simpleFunction":{"signal_L":0.49,"lowhighbeam":0.49}, "off":"pickup_lights", "on":"pickup_lights_on", "on_intense":"pickup_lights_on_intense"},
                "pickup_signal_R":{"simpleFunction":{"signal_R":0.49,"lowhighbeam":0.49}, "off":"pickup_lights", "on":"pickup_lights_on", "on_intense":"pickup_lights_on_intense"},
                "pickup_chmsl":{"simpleFunction":{"brake":100}, "off":"pickup_lights", "on":"pickup_lights_on", "on_intense":"pickup_lights_on_intense"},
                "pickup_lowbeam":{"simpleFunction":{"lowbeam":0.49,"highbeam":0.49}, "off":"pickup_lights", "on":"pickup_lights_on", "on_intense":"pickup_lights_on_intense"},
                "pickup_highbeam":{"simpleFunction":{"highbeam":1}, "off":"pickup_lights", "on":"pickup_lights_on", "on_intense":"pickup_lights_on_intense"},
                "pickup_reverselight":{"simpleFunction":{"reverse":0.49}, "off":"pickup_lights", "on":"pickup_lights_on", "on_intense":"pickup_lights_on_intense"},
                "light_generic":{"simpleFunction":{"highbeam":1}, "off":"light_generic", "on":"light_generic_on", "on_intense":"light_generic_on_intense"},

"pickup_runningsignal_L":{"simpleFunction":{"signal_L":0.49,"lowhighbeam":0.49}, "off":"pickup_lights", "on":"pickup_lights_on", "on_intense":"pickup_lights_on_intense"},
                "pickup_runningsignal_R":{"simpleFunction":{"signal_R":0.49,"lowhighbeam":0.49}, "off":"pickup_lights", "on":"pickup_lights_on", "on_intense":"pickup_lights_on_intense"},
                "pickup_runningsignal_L":{"simpleFunction":{"signal_L":0.49,"lowhighbeam":0.49}, "off":"pickup_lights", "on":"pickup_lights_on", "on_intense":"pickup_lights_on_intense"},
                "pickup_runninglight":{"simpleFunction":{"lowhighbeam":0.49}, "off":"pickup_lights", "on":"pickup_lights_on", "on_intense":"pickup_lights_on_intense"},
        },
    },
    }

6. ICECREAM

ICECREAM
    Expand Collapse

ok thank you. i will try that

7. Deleted member 160369

Deleted member 160369
    Expand Collapse

I see you've updated your first post.

See if adding a proper controller in your main file helps.

Suspension might break for various reasons, but I believe this is a powertrain-related issue (likely, a disrupted/improper drivetrain tree).

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice