Main UI App for electric vehicles. (Battery state/consumption/regeneration

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by ARES IV, Aug 19, 2019.

1. ARES IV

ARES IV
    Expand Collapse

With the first electric cars now in BeamNG, it would be really nice if there was an official UI app for the ups and down of the battery. I realize that we have an nice animation in the dashboard but it is both quite small and cannot be viewed outside the car.

We already have a mod that does basically precisly what I want.... sadly it isnt compatible with the new electric drivetrains.

https://www.beamng.com/resources/hybrid-ui-apps.6060/

Having thought about that.... it occured to me that maybe we should just integrate all that stuff into the main UI app on the right side of the screen:

I really like the idea of integrating this power management into the already existing UI app. You would only need to change the fuel icon and make load/regenerative braking only work if power source = battery.

Thank you for consideration.

• Like Like x 8
    • Agree Agree x 3
  2. AfterShock360

AfterShock360
    Expand Collapse

This actually looks awesome, hope the devs have a look. I feel like the current implementation with the speedometer and electric cars is clunky...

• Like Like x 1
  3. Addicti0nToB00st

Addicti0nToB00st
    Expand Collapse

Very cool suggestion. I would like to see something like that to be implemented too.

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice