Lua Streams

Discussion in 'Programming' started by AmazingCookieTM, Oct 5, 2020.

1. AmazingCookieTM

AmazingCookieTM
    Expand Collapse

Does anyone know how to get the temperature of the clutch, brakes, wheel pressure and the state of the car as in the application "damageApp" from the lua streams?
    The wiki documentation does not seem very good to me and it is missing things.
    Thank you very much.

2. danielr

danielr
    Expand Collapse

Probably best to wait for the updated wiki on streams as some things have been changed/added I believe. Until then this might help:
    For brakes you might want to check the app.js in BeamNG.drive\ui\modules\apps\BrakeThermalDebug there is "Surface Temp" and "Core Temp" for each wheel depending on the brakes.
    For clutch there is the "ClutchThermalDebug" also in the apps folder but I cannot get the app to show up right now, not sure if it's working but the code in the app.js might get you somewhere.
    Tire pressure can be set in the tuning menu CTRL+W, not sure how dynamic the pressure changes in BeamNG unless you flatten it maybe?

• Staff Pick Staff Pick x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice