Looking for Skin Creators....

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by BNG-FUN, Dec 7, 2017.

1. BNG-FUN

BNG-FUN
    Expand Collapse

Update: Thanks to all who reached out to me! EcoNadder77 was the first to reply and was able to assist me with this request :) At this time, I no longer require assistance with the below.

Hi All,

First off, apologies if this is not allowed or posted in the wrong place but I'm looking for some assistance with creating skins for a couple of vehicles. I can probably learn how to do it myself, however, I was hoping to use them for a video very very soon so I was hoping I could get a fellow skin creator to help me out here... I should mention, importantly, that I'm willing to make a bit of a monetary 'donation' to you if you're able to assist.

As I will be using these skins for my own use (i.e. not going to make publicly available), I'm not going to provide the details here, but rather, if you're interested, please reply indicating your interest in helping and I will be in touch with you privately with the details. If you're interested and you reply, please provide some examples of other skin work that you've done which will help me choose someone.

I'm not looking for anything complex (think adding a logo to a vehicle) but need it rather quickly....

Again, sorry if this isn't allowed here or needs to be moved.

#1 BNG-FUN, Dec 7, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2017
  2. EcoNadder77

EcoNadder77
    Expand Collapse

I would be happy to make a quick skin or two for you. Also, you really don't need to pay me.
    Here's some of my work:

screenshot_00093.png screenshot_00363.png screenshot_00382.png

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. BNG-FUN

BNG-FUN
    Expand Collapse

Thanks for reaching out, EcoNadder77, I received your private message and replied with the 'specs' that I'm looking for :)

4. KaiserimnopYT

KaiserimnopYT
    Expand Collapse

Hey man i love your vids
    Im A skin maker

5. BNG-FUN

BNG-FUN
    Expand Collapse

Thanks for the reply, kaiser! I think I'm good for now... EcoNadder77 jumped on it pretty quickly and has been working on the skin for me now. I appreciate you touching base though! :)

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice