1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice

Looking for an old mod from a group.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by chase.gerton, Nov 16, 2018.

1. chase.gerton

chase.gerton
    Expand Collapse

Hello, I was part of Alex333's modding group way back when those existed and there was a 2011 ford mustang gt500 and I was hopping someone still had the file. I have searched for a long time around all of my flashdrives and other storage devices but no luck. If you still have it please PM me. Or if you have one that is the same kind of model not the new one because I know about it and its what started this search. Any info would be great. There was also an 08 challenger that was in the group and it got posted to worldofmods not long ago so wondering how they got ahold of that. I have the original from the group so I know its the same one.

2. TimJensen

TimJensen
    Expand Collapse

Not sure about the Mustang but i guess someone must still have it. Although just out of curiosity, do you think you can link the challenger because i have never tried the mod. If not then dont worry about it, good luck with the hunt for the mustang altough!

3. chase.gerton

chase.gerton
    Expand Collapse

Thanks I am currently away from the computer because I’m at school but I’m not sure I should link the mod because I don’t know who made it

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice