1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice

Looking for a Hopper mod

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Crazyjr, Dec 21, 2017.

1. Crazyjr

Crazyjr
    Expand Collapse

I run the mod with the 4 link crawler hoppers, Off road hopper megapack i think. I had my crawler setup, using a 2.5l race 4 Cylinder engine, I believe from a pessima, but not sure. I know it was a mod that moved the engines from one car class to another, i just can't remember which one. Does anyone know which Mod allowed a 2.5l race engine into the hopper? It's the one, that has the 9,000 rpm redline and rev limiter built in. I had to redo my mods and lost it somehow

2. DriftinCovet1987

DriftinCovet1987
    Expand Collapse

Could that mod possibly be CJD's special tunes? https://www.beamng.com/resources/cjd-special-tunes.1583/

3. Crazyjr

Crazyjr
    Expand Collapse

I already have that mod, it has the race 2.0L, I'm re DL'ing it again, just in case, but doubt it's right
    --- Post updated ---
    It does not have the 2.5L race engine, it has the 2.0L race engine. Am re DL'ing it just in case though

4. Pyro Shepherd

Pyro Shepherd
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

Kinda OT,but I suggest the "Gavril Hopper" re-design.

5. Crazyjr

Crazyjr
    Expand Collapse

I never used that mod, but had the engine, did not see it in the description

6. workclock1©

workclock1©
    Expand Collapse

If your looking for huge off-roader hoppers, i'd strongly recommend the 6x6 hopper off-roader.

7. EcoNadder77

EcoNadder77
    Expand Collapse

8. Crazyjr

Crazyjr
    Expand Collapse

already have that mod, it has the 4 link crawlers. almost a perfect mod. i'm looking for the mod that moved a 2.5L 4 cyilinder engine (Racing model with 9k redline), to the hopper line. In my opinion with the 6 speed manual and 6:1 atlas transfer case and 5.38 diff gearing, this motor was perfection for crawling. I believe the Mod moved the engine from either the pessima or Brucknel legran FWD cars to the hopper line

9. EcoNadder77

EcoNadder77
    Expand Collapse

This one?
    https://www.beamng.com/resources/etk-engines-mods-swaps-m3-m50d-v10-parts-skins.344/

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice