1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.30 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

Logitech G920 | Game Crashes When Respawn

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by TvDINN3R, Dec 26, 2017.

1. TvDINN3R

TvDINN3R
    Expand Collapse

Whenever I use my Logitech G920 in-game, the game decides to crash whenever I respawn. I have tried looking through the internet and going to the other forum post about this issue, but it does not seem to work. There a supposedly some rebinds in a forum, but whenever I do actually try them, all of my controls are deleted and textures break. I have to reinstall the game to fix this issue.

I know many other people have this problem as well, so I want to figure out the dated version of this possible patch, considering the other one [The other Thread] is from Mid/Late 2016.

The code that pops up is "BeamNG.drive 0.11.0.4 0x00000001".

I also will note that I do not have any mods installed. When the first time crashed, I had mods. So, I deleted all of them, and the game still crashed. I have tried roughly 10 times w/o mods to fix this issue.

Thank you for helping!

~ TvDINN3R

2. Nadeox1

Nadeox1
    Expand Collapse
    Spinning Cube
    BeamNG Team

3. potwor12

potwor12
    Expand Collapse

Just move the steering wheel to start position (like you were going forward) and it'll be fine

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice