1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.30 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

Logitech G25 Clutch Issue

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by Ictoan, Aug 11, 2019.

1. Ictoan

Ictoan
    Expand Collapse

I have a Logitech G25, not exactly new, but it works.

I have a problem where the clutch input seems bound to the accelerator pedal.

I have reinstalled Logitech Gaming software twice, restarted my computer, tried different USB ports, checked the "report combined pedals" option more times than I can count, etc etc.

Windows game controller calibration didn't help, then after reinstalling the device it completely changed the UI and the calibration wizard is now no where to be found.

"allow game to adjust settings" in enabled everywhere.

If it means anything, the axis that the game bound to clutch by default is called "slider"

There are a few other issues that are less major, like the fact that all the pedal inputs are inverted, but that can be fixed from in-game, so I don't see it as needing fixing.

The issue seems to be at the driver/OS/hardware level, but i have no idea where else to ask this question, as Google provided nothing useful.

2. stenyak

stenyak
    Expand Collapse
    Programmer & Global Moderator
    BeamNG Team

If you have the option to use the Windows calibration dialog, that's a clear indicator that something is not working properly. That option will not visible, if the drivers/logi software is installed correctly.

You should also not need to customize any binding at all, for the 3 pedals to work correctly. You should be able to remove the documents/beamng.drive/settings/inputmaps folder (back it up first) and use the pedals correctly without having to touch any in-game settings. If you feel forced to, then the drivers/logi software is not installed correctly.

Other than uninstalling/reinstalling drivers/logi software, I don't have any other hints. You should probably contact Logitech about this.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice