Logitech Driving Force EX Pedals switched

Discussion in 'Computer Hardware' started by RoRlover1100, Aug 27, 2015.

1. RoRlover1100

RoRlover1100
    Expand Collapse

Hi, I just got a Logitech Driving Force EX from eBay and I plugged it all in, configured the inputs to BeamNG etc. but the pedals are switched round? When I press the accelerator it will brake/reverse, and when I press the brake it will accelerate. Both pedals are recognised as 'YAXIS' so I have it on throttle and brake. Also left and right on the wheel are recognised as 'XAXIS' so I have that set to Steer and it works fine. Please help me to get it working! Thanks :)

2. daveywaveyHD

daveywaveyHD
    Expand Collapse

Sounds odd, try creating a custom input map for the pedals (if it lets you) otherwise check that the Logitech game software doesn't have 'report combined pedals' enabled.

3. RoRlover1100

RoRlover1100
    Expand Collapse

Ok, so I managed to fix it (really easy, just clicked 'invert'. didn't see it before lol) but now I noticed that there is loads of input lag... Literally I will turn the wheel then a very noticeable delay will be there. How do I fix this? I tried to play around with the settings in 'steer' but I don't really understand them. Also before I bought it I contacted logitech asking if there was any necessary drivers/software needed and they said no, just plug and play

4. randomshortguy

randomshortguy
    Expand Collapse

Is the steering command in BeamNG set to "direct"? If not, it should be.

5. RoRlover1100

RoRlover1100
    Expand Collapse

Ah, it was on automatic. Changing it to direct fixed it. Thanks! :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice