1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.30 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

LODs of props in migratory bird station (Small Island) appear too close

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by Glorious_duck, Apr 8, 2020.

1. Glorious_duck

Glorious_duck
    Expand Collapse

The LODs of various props around the bird research station on Small Island appear when you are still well within the distance detail can be seen.
    The AC unit on the banding station building on the left is still using its high detail model, but the AC on the blue building on the right has already switched to its LOD despite being only slightly farther and still well within the distance you can see details at. The blue/white water jerry cans by the banding station and scattered around the bird research station do the same thing.

I'm sure if a few props do this there are still more lurking I haven't found.

All the best and thanks for the great update.
    --- Post updated ---
    Further, all my graphics settings are set to their highest possible options, minus the dynamic reflection.

2. Mr_StickShift

Mr_StickShift
    Expand Collapse

I found this issue on East Coast as well, my tree LOD’s were really bizarre, so I adjusted the settings a bit and they fixed themselves.

What I mean by bizarre is that some trees about 50m were loaded in, but trees next to my vehicle weren’t and then having major pop-in, but after I moved the slider for vegetation and detail up and down a bit they seemed to settle.

(I found it ironic your name and the topic post )

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice