Location of logos for skins(nomi, gripall, etc)

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by BowlerHatJack, Nov 15, 2016.

Tags:
  1. BowlerHatJack

BowlerHatJack
    Expand Collapse

Sorry if this has been asked for before. I did search a little bit but I didn't find anything.

So I want to create a skin for beamng.drive and use the fictional logos that the game has(nomi, gripall and so on), in my skins. Is there a place where I can find some of then? Or do I have to take them from existing skins.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Taza

Taza
    Expand Collapse

It'd be nice to have them somewhere in high quality. But to answer your question; atm I don't think you can find them anywhere. I personally copied them from existing skins made by BeamNG.

3. BowlerHatJack

BowlerHatJack
    Expand Collapse

Thanks for your reply. I was starting to think that that was the case since no one replied to this thread.
    Well now i know thanks.:)

4. Inertia

Inertia
    Expand Collapse

I'm actually fairly sure I saw something like that in the content/vehicles/common folder of the main game directory (not in the documents folder, in your steam folder. I think it has some of the logos, sorry for sounding vague and uncertain but I can't check it for you at the moment :/

• Informative Informative x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice