1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.30 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

Lighting bug/ cubemap bug ( 0.3.7.7)

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by monte379, Mar 10, 2015.

1. monte379

monte379
    Expand Collapse

Hello there seems to be this weird bug at Small Island where the lighting changes when the camera is at a different angle, it almost looks like the new cubemaps go away and come back depending on the camera angle. I just wanted to point it out and am wondering if anyone else has this problem. Also it seems to affect the dashboard brightness. When the gauges were darker the brightness of outside increased and when the gauges were brighter the outside brightness decreased.

screenshot_00298.png screenshot_00300.png covet interior.PNG covet interior 2.PNG

2. FAN_RJS

FAN_RJS
    Expand Collapse

Does you have this problem with Post procesing effects on? if u are, i experience something like that, seems like there is "distance range" that enable and dissable some post procesing effects to improve the performance of the game. Tbh i did not investigate at all if i could change that allow/disallow post effect distance afecting the car mesh.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice