WIP Beta released Licence Plate Relocation

Discussion in 'License Plates' started by ItsJustCurtis, Sep 26, 2018.

1. ItsJustCurtis

ItsJustCurtis
    Expand Collapse

A fun little experiment for me playing with license plate positioning. So far only the 200BX has new plates, but I plan to have offset plates for all 'import' vehicles (Ibishu, Hirochi etc..) and possibly others where applicable. Feel free to download and use as you feel, I wont be releasing to the Repo at least until I've gotten all the import cars completed.

Pictures below:

Tilted rear plate

Centre tilted front plate

Offset front plate (mirrored on both sides)

Offset and tilted front plate (mirrored on both sides)

The mod also adds a new JBEAM for the widebody front (need to do the rear as well) to add a plate slot

Tilted

Extra Tilted

Offset (mirrored on both sides)

This was created with no other mods active and positioned as such, but the above screenshots were taken with all my other mods active and there appears to be no conflicts. WIP Beta is attached, feel free to comment if you find anything, or feedback with any suggestions are welcome.

Attached Files:

#1 ItsJustCurtis, Sep 26, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Alewyx

Alewyx
    Expand Collapse

i see lost of potential in this mod, i would definitely recommend doing more cars in the future.

3. ItsJustCurtis

ItsJustCurtis
    Expand Collapse

Updated the first post. Added the 200BX Widebody licence plates (normal and tilted), as well as Left, Right and Tilted plates for the Covet. As the Covet uses the same plate slots for both the stock bumper and the Okudai, the offset plates can appear to float on the standard bumper at certain angles, as any closer would cause the plate to clip through the Okudai, lesser of two evils I suppose.

Going to get the Pessima complete then I will release to Repo

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice